Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffering from genital warts, tired, dizziness, headaches, family history of cervical cancer. Possible cause, treatment?

Several months ago I visited a walk in clinic after noticing small lumps around the entrance to my vagina . The nurse told me it looked like genital warts . I was extremley upset as I have been with my husband for 10 years, and I have ben faithful, so I could not understand how this happened. I buried my head in the sand a tried to forget about it, as my husband and I were about to emigrate to Australia and I wanted a fresh start. Since then I now have the following symptoms: The lumps have got bigger, around 4/5, they are growing long, not round if that makes sense. they are smooth and fleshy and light pink. I have a very large lump, about 1 inch across and at leaset 3 inches long that is starting to protrude from my vagina, I can see it hanging out when I sit down to go to the loo. I am always very tired, I often get dizzy spells and I feel sick a few times a week (though I had put this all down to getting used to the Australian climate) I now get regular headaches and find it very difficult to sleep at night. I have a family history of cervical cancer , my mother died from it aged 40. I am 29 and have had 4 sexual partners, and have been with my current partner for 10 years. I just don t know what to do, I feel completley humiliated by how hideous I look down there, it is effecting my sexual relationship. I have 2 children, i aged 10 and 1 aged 18 months. Please advise on what the possible causes are, and what I should do next . Thank you for your time
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Don't worry. Consult a STD specialist to rule out STD with simple investigations. Most of the STD's are curable with drugs. If positive for an STD get the same tests done for your partner also. Take care
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor