Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Thin and small penis. Medicine to increase the size?

sir, am 24 yrs have a small penis . when it is in erect condition it lengths more tha 4inches i want to increase it length and its very thin you could please suggest me some medicines or exercise which can help and i fall with secs can i have some thing which can increase my time and also is there any kind of fruits and vegetables which help for the above matters
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello Thanks for your query.You have not mentioned about your marital status.and have doubt in your mind that your penis is shorter when it is in flaccid state.You have mentioned that you get good erection and length of your erect penis is 4 inches in length.
Please note that length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all. It is the hardness on erection that is more important in sexual activity and for orgasm of a partner. If you have a problem of premature ejaculation and if you are married or unmarried but want to get indulged in sex with your girl friend then it is advisable to consult Sex Therapist to learn some techniques like stop and start and Squeeze technique.You may take drugs like Phosphodiesterase inhibitors (Sildenafil) and Dapoxetine to delay ejaculation You have to consult your family Physician to get prescription of these drugs.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor