Sudden awakening extreme pain in my calf.

I am a [b]16 year old male teen[/b]. I fell asleep today, and I just woke up at [b]1:45 am[/b] with the most unbearable pain in my left calf. It [b]wasn't a cramp[/b], and I was biting down on my bed sheets to take the pain as I fished for my phone, but once the pain went away, I started to walk. I can still feel where it hurts. My five minute session ended with the doctor I was talking with, and I need help.
Sun, 5 Feb 2012
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
By now your pain would have subsided.After getting up such things remain for upto a couple of hours due to wrong posture and then get well automatically.
Neurologist, Surgical Dr. N. R. Sreehari's  Response
Hello
Your problem seems to be a myofascitis its almost like crramp in presentation . This usually occurs after a long drive especially for the driver using the clucth in heavy traffic . The main treatment is to give adequate rest and warm water bath to your leg . If it is not subsiding please consult an orthopedician