Sudden accelerated heart beats

sudden accelerated heart beats? I'm not scared or under stress.. why? i was just fine relaxed.. watching TV having a sandwich, then these heart beats started.. the kind we have wen we re scared or shocked so on! they come every 5 min or so.. what could possibly cause that? i m 22 overweight .
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
I had the same problem and the doc diagnosed it as too much caffeine so I cut waaaaaaaaaaaay back on caffeine intake and it went away. He explained it and it made sense but I can't really remember the particulars. He said not to worry much. I'd still go get it checked out were I you. Go to your doctor!!