Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Stomach problem, irregular meals, no proper sleep, all other normal. Gastritis?

I have a problem with my stomach , I suspect it's gastritis ...
I am having irregular meals , and rite now I have these following symptoms

I feel pukish after I have food.
Secondly I am not following a proper sleep pattern .
Thirdly I checked my puke ,it doesn't have any blood stains
I checked my stool as well even that is normal .
I urinate properly , the colour is light yellow . I don't know what is the problem

When I burp , I feel food is gonna come out with the burp
Plz help
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you may be having gastroesophageal reflux disease, to manage it avoid over eating , take small quantity of foods at regular interval, take omeprazole 20 mg bd daily for 2 months,tab baclofen 40 mg q.d.s. before food. consult a gastroenerologist if not relieved by above medication.
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor