Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Sparse growth of hair on chin, surrounding area, thin facial hair on other parts. How can I enhance and thicken growth on chin area?

I am of 26(male). There is no beard on my chin and on surrounding area but all other parts are covered but with thin facial hair and many of facial hair have grown from the root up to the skin layer but are not furthur growing in length.Why.. ?? Also very first beard has not grown on my chin and surrounding area. Hair grown on rest of my body is alright. What can i do to stimulate these ungrown facial hair on my chin and surrounding area and how to thicken them. I am hopping lot more from you. Thankyou very much, Aashish
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it is not harmonal defect as the hair in all other areas is normal.
you might be using some steroid containing cream for fair ness since very long time. if it is
the reason you should stop using it for ever, then you can get back hair after 6months or so.
i advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis. Besies i advise you some diet recomendations
as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses egg mutton milk carrot fruits
Answered: Sun, 3 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor