Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Small testicles, penis. Tried vigrax, penis enlargement creams, exercises. Treatment?

Hi. (1) I am 45 years old and my testicles are very small - they are like of the 5 year old boy, is that a problem? (2) My penis is also very small, can you tell what is the best way to enlarge my penis? I tried to use Vigrax but got no gains. I also tried to use Mr. Thick Dick Penis Enlargement Cream also got no gains. I also did Natural Penis Exercises but also got no gains.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  382
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. To be frank there are no medicines for this purpose.
of course if it due to defeciency of testosteron harmone, you can have a positive
result with treat ment. i advise you to consult an andrologist or endocrynologist
for diagnosis and treatment. you may have to get harmonal assay along with mther
routine tests for confermation.
actually it is not a factor to be worried. if you are married and erection is there
and you have got children then you need not worry.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables. thanks for calling.
Answered: Fri, 17 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor