Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Small fluid filled bumps on hands, feet, palms, fingers. How are these treated?

I keep getting clusters of small, fluid filled bumps on my hands and feet . They are mostly on my hands. Right now I have them all over my palms, fingers, and the dorsal aspect of my hands as well. I have spoken to my general physician several times with no answers. Any idea study they could be caused by and how to get rid of them?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is pamphigus which is allergic condition any substance cn react at an time to give allergies need to investigate for cause of allergy and treat accordingly
till use short corse of minocycline anti allergic tab antibiotic mixed with anti allergic cream locally
the allergy a be due to medcines for other ailments soaps shampoo oils foods pollens r anything can you can investigate by consulting doctor
Answered: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor