Size of my penis is about 1 to 1.5 inch in normal and 3 inch when erect

hi. i am 22 years old.the size of my penis is about 1 to 1.5 inch in normal and 3 inch when erect; i used to masturbate daily earlier . does this also effect the size;also my voice on telephonic conversations is like a girl? does this create any problem in my sexual life or reproduction? and how to get rid of that? plz help
Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi... Size does not matter in sexual life.  You can have normal sexual life with any size of the penis.  If at all you have a problem with sex it may not be due to the size.  You can have a sexual harmone evaluation done to know if there is any other problem for small size or for the feminie voice.

tata's  Response
I am 24 years old and My penis is 10 cm while erect/ is it normal..?? Please help me....