Six months ago I injured my lower back while working.

Six months ago I injured my lower back while working. The lower back pain eventually faded away a bit, but around the same time that the back pain was fading, I started experiencing pain radiating down my right leg. It started as only a little pain, but has gradually gotten worse. My right foot also hurts quite a bit. Over the past couple months, the pain has gotten to be more and more intense with any kind of movement, or even simply trying to sit up in bed, despite taking naproxen or ibuprofen. Some days, I have a difficult time reaching my feet to put on socks.

I am guessing I may have herniated a disc in my back, but I'm curious.
Sat, 13 Oct 2018