Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

122 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Sir mere father ka treatment 9year se jabalpur me Dr

Sir mere father ka treatment 9year se jabalpur me Dr Ritu panday ke yaha chal rha h pahle Bo Bahut tej ho jate the per , Bahut gussa ata tha, Abhi 2year se Bo ak dam chup chup se rate h kuch bhi kam Karne me man Nhi lagta h ,hamesha Marne ki baat karte rahte h ,Sir meri family or father dono hi Bahut problem me h, Kya Aap mere father ko Thik kar sakte ho Kya
Sun, 6 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hai,sir good morning....,. My name is .. My best friend her name is we are undergraduate students in ., My friend suffering from migraine headache from 4 years.. She is very good and intelligent student she doesn t concentrate on studies she wants a best treatment.. I am so sad of her facing severe pain. She use so many tablets ... Some doctors are says there is no permanant treatment some dr.s are said treatment is there Please help me sir she is good girl thats why i am asking you Give me your answer.... Please understand my problem and tel me good news. Thanking you sir

doctor1 MD

hai sir iam 25 year old . more than 2 year i am facing fullicultis in my body i take so many treatment but there is no deffrent i feel . can you advice where i get good treatment and i can take treatment? thank you

doctor1 MD

Hi, sir m a 19 year old boy. I am having nightfall from some time now but my point of concern is that the frequency has increased suddenly from a month... I m having it even 4-5 times a week... 3 days in continuation... I m worried about this situation so plzz guide me

Loading Online Doctors....