Should i go for an ultrasound scan for severe abdominal pain?

Yes please, I have been having on and off sometime fall to my knees abdominal pain (have had crevix removed 3 years ago due to cancer, tested every 6 months all good for 3 years) I have had NO vomiting no fever and no loose stools, I also went to the ER and blood work all good no appendicitisfor sure, urine great as Well was given antibiotics taking almost a wk now (10 day RX) and feel no better......what do I do? I maybe need an ultrasound? Cysts? Tumor? Don't know what to do, in so much pain something is wrong
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As the amount of pain is substantial, you must get a diagnostic evaluation in terms of ultrasound or CT scan of the abdomen & pelvis to thoroughly diagnose the issue and treat accordingly.
* I recommend primary relief with analgesic injection or tablets prescription with your PCP.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.