Should Thyronorm be taken instead of Thyroactiv to manage elevated TSH levels?

Sir Good Morning. Earlier I was using Thyronorm 50 mg and my TSH level was 4.3. However, after taking Thyroactiv for about 1 month, I TSH lavel has increased to 7.82. Kindly advice me whether I should go for Thyronorm instead of Thyroactiv. Regards,Ravish
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Thyronorm is the best medicine and you should continue with that only, you have not mentioned the T4 value. It is important while taking the decision for a medical therapy, but I advice you to go forwards with Thyronorm.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.