Should I see a cardiologist for shortness of breath while on Xarelto?

I was recently diagnosed with irregular heartbeat and referred to a cardiologist specialist who only prescribed xeralto, but no afib fixes. Now four weeks later I am experiencing chronic trouble getting a deep breath. Are the two related and should I request to see thr cardiologist again?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

You can consult a cardiologist and get evaluated. An EKG and echo test is required to rule out cardiac conditions which can also present with similar symptoms. Wishing you good health.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain