Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a psychiatrist as I am unable to forget my husband cheating on me 4 years back ?

im married, 22 years old.. whenever i remember my husband cheated me before.. i get so angry that my stomach is aching and i cant breath .. i always.. remember it all the time.. its been four years,, im afraid there is something wrong with me... should i consult a psychiatrist? i feel that my husband thinks im crazy..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
If you feel that your emotions are taking over you then i suggest you see a psychiatrist. You will fell much better and relaxed that way. ALso talk to someone you have developed a rapport with, if there is no one then i suggest anger management class.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi, dont worry ur symptoms are real but they r due to ur stress n anger not pathologic..u r quite young now with time ul learn to forgiv n forget in a relation. U r not crazy just lonely stressed n overreacting .consult psychiatrist if that makes u feel better but before that talk to someone u r close is beutiful, love urself.bye

Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor