Owl Image

Sharp pains in your chest Can it be a serious problem ?

If you have sharp pains in your chest Can it be a serious problem ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
It could be serious or it could be anxiety.....Are you a nervous person?

Hello, I am a 26 year old male, 5 10 145 lbs, no major medical history. I have had an aching pain in my chest wall for several weeks. It only aches intermitently, and when it does I can cause it to not ache by changing my posture. What might be causing this? Is this serious?

Chest pains and other problems. Could this be a serious health concern? I ve been having sharp chest and back pains. Occasional feeling of being light-headed. Plus, tingling/ numbness in extremities. Is this a heart problem? Scared and confused. Serious answers please.

im a 21 year boxer. in outstanding physical conditioning. i train very hard. amateur boxer becoming pro. i have a murmur. have had ultrasound. all good. but today while jumping rope, i felt a sharp pain on my chest over my heart; felt like my heart was beating fast and bursting out of my chest. it caught my breath and i stopped bc it was really sharp and i felt i couldnt breathe. i had eaten @1 1/2 - 2 hrs prior. never happened before. im fine now. but it scared me bc i have never had that happen. should i check it out?