Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Sharp pains, fibrosis. History of liver failure in the family. What could this be?

i have stage 3 fibrosis and I was just wanting to know with that would I be hurting a lot on my right side ? because i sometimes have really sharp pains that fill like the size of an apple and it brings me to my knees.I went to the ER a bunch of times with this and every time they say they don't see anything on my ex-rays and blood work looks good and sends me home. I lost my dad in 2002 with liver failure and it scares me to think that could be me too.oh I will come back when I have the money to pay ok right now I don't have a way to do this.Have a blessed morning
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Rennia,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
Liver is situated in the right side of the upper abdomen. Therefore the hurting which you have at the right side is nothing but liver pain.
Please clarify the statements that you have stage III fibrosis and on Xray and on blood work, everything is found normal.
If you have liver fibrosis of third stage, there will be relevant findings in X-ray and in blood examinations.
Your pain must be originating from your liver due to the inflammatory changes in it.
The fear of the same fate as that of your father is frightening you very much as is understood from your query. This will only aggravate your physical conditions including pain.
Therefore remember that just getting scared of the fate of your father is not going to help you in any way.
You need a treatment method that will take into consideration your genetic and constitutional features and will relieve your pain immediately.
You are advised to take Homoeopathic treatment from an expert Homoeopathic physician at the earliest. Homoeopathy is basically a genetic constitutional method of treatment.
It will relieve your pain now and will cure your genetic tendency to get severe pains in future.
I can also help you provided you get back to me with more details about YOU. With the minimum information contained in the query I cannot proceed to prescribe a curative remedy for you. Ask a premium question to me with details.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese,
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor