Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Sharp, itchy sensation all over body, no goosebumps or prickly heat. Treatment?

Hi there - I started to get ramdom sharp, prickly, itchy sensations all over my body over the past few days, but this morning the minute I sat down at my desk at work it to became a frequent come and go sensation in different areas all over my body. My neck , chest, scalp , legs, and feet are the primary places. I don t understand it. Can you help me figure out why this is happening? I am not hot or cold, so it isn t just goose bumps or pricky heat . I could have conceived over the weekend, could that be a possible cause?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  958
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi sharp itchy sensation all over body after conceiving can be generalised xerosis of the can occur after can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night,antibiotic twice daily and application of moisteriser along with sternon s ointment over the effected areas can cure the condition
Answered: Mon, 18 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor