Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Sexual Problem

Hi my question is what I do for my penis How I do bigger for natural sores or any supplement that is fund in ksa if u say that well be happy for that please give me the best answer, I am 29 recently I married I have one kid for now 1years but my wife not happy for my small size penis please help me
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.there is no way,medical or surgical,by which you can increase the size and thickness of penis.If your wife is not happy then it must be due to some other reason.You think about performance rather than size.May be she is not sexually satisfied but it's reason can't be size of your penis.Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor