Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Severe wrist pain, broken in three places. On physical therapy. Treatment for pain?

Hello, im thirteen and im in serious pain with my wrist . I broke my wrist in 3 places when i was two and had to go to physical therepy becase the doctors believed if i didnt it would stay the size of a two year olds hand . Its an on and off pain but when it does hurt it hurts for weeks . It hurts to open bottle caps, doors, etc. Any daily activities put me through pain . Is there anything i can do to make this pain go away ?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I can not agree with your doctor. It would be better if i can see your x ray but i feel that there is no such injury which can cause such damage. I believe that you should seek a second opinion from other doctor with orthopaedic specialty.Otherwise you can post your image of x ray in this forum and i will be able to suggest you the right treatment.
Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor