Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Remedy for premature ejaculation, having good erection? Wife having growth in minora labia. Solution?

hello doctor, i am a newly married man. i have a good erection but when we start to perform intercourse within few seconds i am getting ejaculation . but some times its exceeding for long time. please guide me whether am i have any problem? and also for my wife suddenly right side minora labia starts to grow. please give us suggestion?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear jakyjerry, early ejaculation is one of the common problem of newly married couple but don't worry things get settled as you learn how to control ejaculation by trying to delay and post pond your orgasmic feelings by mind diversion . so keep on practicing to delay orgasm .it is not always possible to delay sometimes you may ejaculate quickly don't make issue of that next time it will be better.
Answered: Mon, 17 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Thanks for using health care magic to answer your concerns.
Early ejaculation is common among the newly married males and its more due to performance anxiety. You can help yourself by indulging more in foreplay than the actual sex and with time , the sexual duration will improve. If not successful, there are some drugs available in the market which improve the performance time like Paroxetine and Dapoxetine to improve the time period.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
Answered: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor