Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Pus from child's penis

Dear sir, My 5 years old son having slight swelling in his penis since last 2 days and while cleaning I saw some pus coming out from penis when I slightly pushed back. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  896
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

In a large number of children the skin of penis(foreskin) can not retract properly.This Condition is called Phimosis and This children have recurrent infection of penis because every human have a substance in the body of penis called smegma which is very irritating to skin but usually washed away in normal individual. In Phimotic Children they can not washed away leading to infection.

So you please visit a surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment.

not to be worried about.

Take Care
Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor