Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
165 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Prescribed Deriphyllin retard for cough and breathing problem. Alternative medicine?

What is the Alternative for deriphyllin retard 150 mg? Heloo Doctor, My mom has come from India to Dubai. Her Family doctor suggested her medicine called deriphyllin RETard 150 for her cough and slight respiratory problem( she doesnt have proper asthma , not an asthma patient ). We visited sea beach yesterday and due to that breeze she is suffering wid a bit breathing problem now and since she has limited quantity medicines , can you please suggest which medicines are alternative for this deriphyllin RET 150 which i can buy in Dubai.
Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
Medical Topics ,  
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
you want to know alternative medicine for deriphyline retard.
The various substitute available in the market are ;
Tab somovent forte
Tab Broncocet forte
Syp ventrolin
syp Levolin
Hope I answered your question.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

After having meal I used to burp a lot for past 2 years. I have been through all tests like endoscopy, barium etc. but nothing was dignosed,...

Recent questions on  Folk medicine

doctor1 MD

My relative is affected by jaundice. He is alchoholic. He is also suffering from psoriasis. I want to get the jaundice cured immly before embarking...

doctor1 MD

I am 51 years old I am suffering from COPD for the past 10 years, I was a heavy smoker and quit smoking completely in 1997. At present I am taking...

doctor1 MD


I had a coronary infarct about 38 years ago & am 63 now - Height 5ft 7in & weight about 75/78 kgs (about 170lbs) but over the last two years I...

doctor1 MD

Respected sir,
I am suffering from hypothyroidism. I practice yoga an hour early in the morning.I am over weight and want to reduce my weight. I...

doctor1 MD

How much quercetin can be taken daily to counter allergic responses? (With all due respect, I would like someone other than Dr. XXXXXXX Rynne to...