Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. What should the baby's weight be?

i am prgnant I am 29 weeks and the doctor said that my baby is at 20 percentale three weeks ago my baby was on the 26 percentile my baby weights 2lbs 1 once and the femur lenght is 48 mm and the humerus leght is 43mm i only measure 5 ft and my husband is 5 5 should i get worry thet doctor are doing ultasounds every 3 weeks i have a four year old son and when he was born he measure 161/2 inches and weight 5 punds 2 onces.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
The weight of baby can be influenced by stature of the mother and father.
The weight in between 10th percentile and 90th percentile of the expected weight can be taken as within normal range only.
So you continue using regular medicines, take sufficient rest, fluids, maintain normal blood pressure.
With this some amount of increase in the baby weight can be expected.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor