Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Have a high grade placenta, low amniotic fluid levels, cough, sore throat with chest pain. What to do?

Hi. Im 33 weeks pregnant and have a high grade placenta. I had an ultrasound to check on growth of baby a week ago. He was growing great but now theyre saying i have low amniotic fluid levels. I was told to increase fluids and rest. I have an appt for another ultrasound in a few days but now im sick. I have a cough and sore throat with chest pain. What should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
At 33 weeks of pregnancy with a high grade placenta and decreased liquor volume is worrisome. this can cause a fetal growth retardation. You need to increase your protein intake to fulfill the deficiency.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor