Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy. Fluctuating results. What should I believe?

Hello, I have been taking Slimk Quick for the past 3 days. I have some doubts about whether or not I could be pregnant. I just took a home pregancy test and the results were positive. However I had taken a test about a week and a half ago before starting the diet supplement and it was negative. Could this be a false negative result or should I proceed to seek face to face medical attention. I dont have any symptoms and I have experienced pregnancies 5 times before
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
First of all, for pregnancy test, you have to do it on or after the day of mised period. If you dont do that, before that day result may be negative.
So, you have to do another test if that also becomes positive then it is confirmed.
But for ultimate diagnosis you have to do an USG scan of whole abdomen.
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor