Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Please suggest some treatment for the proper growth of beard?

sir, my cousin22yrs old is suffering with poor growth of beard and moustache.kindly suggest us the treament
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1469
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Is his other growth fine?/ask him to get his hormone levels tested..if they are low he can get prescribed the hormone replacement and get cured.

Answered: Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor