Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Please give me suggestion to become pregnant soon

I aborted my first baby at the 45 days of pregnancy due to that iam unmarried . But now i am married with same person and now waiting to become pregnant as soon as possible. Since we are waiting for past 9 months after getting married . I am having many problems during my periods time that is more stomach pain ,over bleeding etc .So please help me giving answer that makes me to become pregnant soon.
Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

There might be some other prolem related to your stomach pain and all that. Go to  a good Gynac, get yourself examined, get a scan done to see if everything is fine. Take treatment for the pain and excess bleed. My cousin had similar problem of pain and excess bleed and difficulty with passing motion, and later she got diagnosed with something called endometrosis.

  User's Response

I need to know when to have sexual intercourse to get pregnant sooner?.Is it the day 5 to 14 after menstrual cycle


Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor