Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Picking hair on genitals, pimple appeared, popped, dent and scab formed. How can I get rid of this?

basically i was picking my hairs down below and a spot appeared i popped it a while ago and now there is like a dent that has been there for about a year now its quite small but i find it uncunfortable if i open it abit i can see like a kinda scab thing but i caint get to it i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get rid of this dent below
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Actually it is difficult to diagnose accurately from your history.
But however please give hot fomentation to the part 3-4 times a day 10 minutes each time & wait to see the result for a week.
Don't keep digging into it.Take pain relievers if needed.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 16 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor