Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Period is late. Have cramping and bloating. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi I am four days late on my preiod, I have cramping and bloating for over a week but no period. I have been fatigued but also had a long day at week at work so I can t tell what it s from. I took a pregnancy test this morning but it came back negative, I m usually regular. I cam off bith control about two months ago so my husband and i could prepare for trying this summer. I m worried because I have been out a couple times last week thinking the pain was just period cramps and had been drinking. Could I still be pregnant?? So confused I have never been late accept when I was pregnant and miscarried last January. I m 27
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Mrs, you should wait for 3 days more, after that if period will not come then try for repeat preg color test, USG.
Answered: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor