Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Penis and testicle pain, liquid sperm, unable to get wife pregnant. Advice?

Greetings to u!! I have same pain in my penis area and my left side egg its differnt from right side that is left side egg its small.before this time I sick this area and I took some anti baiotic capsul and its coming little I cant get baby.I uses intercoures with my wife but we cant get baby ,my spermis only liqued or same like water, beforesick I have fat sperm more from milk,now at this time I have big pain on my penis area left side and my back area left side,I used many anti baiotics capsul, pleace give me ur advice ???
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that there is no proper diagnosis made about your problem.
There might be having some infection in testicles and seminal vesicles.
One side testes is smaller so one should find out of cause of having small testicle.
You may require to go for semen testing as well.
Consult sexologist and get examined.
ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor