Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Penal Bypass. Do I have a blockage? Why is erection a problem?

Hello. I have heard there is a procedure called a penal bypass . As I have done research, I fear more and more that I may actually have a blockage and may need this procedure, or something like it, to deal with my issue. Many times, I can t get an erection for sex and when I do, it often doesn t stay hard as long as I want/need it too. It s very frusturating as I m 30 years old. Sometimes, I can t get hard at all for sex. It is very frusturating. I am guessing I need to seek help from a neurologist . To me, as I ve never known real health issues, this issue is both scary and humiliating. Any advice on what I should do? Whom I should contact here around the Asheville, North Carolina area? What steps should I take? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response

You should contact an urologist who is specialized in andrology to check out if you have any urologic problem. Also you should check for any hormonal anomaly. If not, you should consult a psychologist to overcome such situation.

I would suggest not to be stressed out to easily overcome your problems.

Thank you.
Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor