Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Painful erection in 60 year old male

I am a 60-year old male who lately has been getting painful erections. The pain ssems localized on the erect shaft an inch or so below the head. Any ideas about what's going on?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  441
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Priapism or Balanitis even Phimosis or infection come to mind. Doctor would need to look at the penis and do some testing.
Answered: Thu, 3 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
infection possible, time to get it checked out with a doctor.
Answered: Thu, 3 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor