Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Painful brownish, black patches around penis, balls, feeling of blood rush, burning sensation while urination. Treatment?

I am 15 years old and a virgin . I have patches/ mole looking things around my penis and balls, some are light brownish, dark brown, or black. I often feel have blood rushes in my penis and sometimes my urine burns (I think because of the strain from masturbation ). Most of it is weird pains. Especially in the tip of my penis, where I also have a very small light brown patch. Should I get it checked or is it no big deal? Once again I have never had sex.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to health care.
From your description I think you are having Genital warts. They are viral infections which can spread to adjacent areas. So my advice is to visit a Skin specialist and let him have a look at the lesions.
It's important as some of them can turn dangerous if untreated.
The burning pain is not related to this.
If you still have the pain, request the doctor to do a urine test as well.
Thank you for consulting with us.
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor