Pain in testicles. Working in construction site, lifting heavy weight. Reason?

yes doctor I have pain in my testacles I work construction a lot of heavy work involved this has been going on for months when I lift something heavy I feel it in my mid section and testacles then it hurts for a few days sometimes I have to leave work to lay down for two to three days then the pain gets better when I cough my testacles hurt also this seems to be happing more often
Thu, 3 Oct 2013
Namasthe
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

The cause could be due to dilated veins of the testis which is more commonly seen on prolonged standing and the condition is known as Varicocele. Get a Scrotal Ultrasound and color Doppler done.
Take Care