Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testis, spreading to left testicles, pain in rib cage. Cure for symptoms?

i am 45 yrs old .. had occasional pains in my right testis for the past 16 yrs. the pains come and go. i am married with three children oldest is 14yrs. the occassional pain has just shifted to my left testis. had scan showing normal. what is wrong with me and cure? i have being experiencing some occassional pains in the left rib cage. never had any fall or impact on the side. Did chest xray review shown unfolding aorta . My doctor said may be the side i rest on while sleeping. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.

You most likely suffer from muscular pain in the rib cage region. This might be because of sleeping in wrong position or twisting your body unintentionally.

The pain in testis is insignificant if scan is normal.

Please apply anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant ointment in the rib cage region and avoid heavy physical exercise.

hope this helps
Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor