Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Pain in foot and thumb. Why is tummy growing? Why is she constipated?

My wife age around 59 she was a neurology patient. But after prolonged tratment now she is alright. Recently she is suffering paid in Foot/ Thumb and her tummy is now quite big.Very lazy to work and suffering from constipation . She does not move much. Major time she spends her time just in bed. I stay near Vivekananda Road and myself also Heart patient and can not go far if I can get a suitable Doctor near Shyambazar/ Girish Park
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your wife and really understand your problem but this is medical forum and we try to help the patient advising them as long as the treatment, diagnosis and prognosis ,doubt are concerning and not working as yellow page that gives the address of doctor, we would be happy to helps you if you ask your query regarding health issue buy .
Answered: Thu, 15 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor