Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Pain in area where hip and leg meet when walking. What can I do?

So randomly today my leg (where my hip and leg meet) started to hurt when I walked (when pressure is put on it) I ve tried stretching it, walking it off and it didn t help. So I rested it for a while and now it hurts worse then it did before. I think it may be out of place because it felt as if it almost popped back in place but went right back out. What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Radiologist 's  Response
could be a muscle spasm most likely
tab. myospaz forte for 2 days thrice daily
with good rest should help
Answered: Thu, 12 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor