On Thursday the 4th when I was training I started

On Thursday the 4th when I was training I started to get a pain in my stomach, I acknowledged it and was able to push past the pain, I did however start to feel sick also, which I thought was because of anxiety.

Since then I’ve had bouts of nausea, stomach pains, days where I contestantly go to the toilet and a loss of appetite, I have to force myself to eat at times. Sometimes I can train through the pains and nausea but it is really hard to put up with and I don’t want to have to keep dealing with it.

I have anxiety over vomiting and when I get these symptoms thinking about it does make it worse, however I haven’t vomited.
Wed, 31 Oct 2018