Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Nasal injury, bleeding from the nose. Precautions to be taken?

hi my name is AAAAAAAAAA, my question is ,i just beat my child near his nose , who is 5 yrs. old and after a few mintes i saw blood from his nose so i am scared to death will something happen to him,pls tell me
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
traumatic nasal injury induced bleeding is the condition of stop the bleeding action is should to be taken,to rule out any nasal fracture proper examination to be done with investigations like x-ray....profuse bleeding should be undertaken as emergency concern.

As per for your KNOWLEDGE....nasal and surrounding lips area is the sensitive area of bleeding directly concern with damage to brain part (circle of willi) which prooves fatal to life...................Kindly take your child to some GP to rule out any suspectibilty....................Next time DONT EVER hit your child HARD.....try to solve with luv.....................
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor