My symptoms are the following fatigue legs hurt all the

My symptoms are the following
fatigue
legs hurt all the time in the calf's and side of leg
shortness of breathe. I am recovering from Balloon sinuplasty which needed to have bones broken in the face that were closing the sinus area
Have been hospitalized prior with lost of voice coughing choking when trying to eat,which lead to the sinus surgery but still not feeling well..Was told to see a cardiologist and pulmonary dr but who do I see first ..so confused I am a woman will be 69 in November who up until now has been very active now I constantly short of breath even a chest x ray show lungs are clear
Tue, 9 Oct 2018