Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

My sister has been calling me gay

mi cousins dont like me anymore and mi sister has been calling me gay and stupid.then school is going bad.ive beent trying to ignore it but i cant i dont know thinking bout overdose.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I know exactly what you mean,sometimes i feel like life isnt worth living if i have to endure constant misery on a daily basis.People do not help me to cope with these ordeals and i could say what everyone always say about just talking to people,but some lessons cant be taught they have to be lived.I give my heart out to you and hope you can get better,but as for the people around you,i doubt theyll ever change.One day society will drive us to our end,or perhaps our friends...<3I secretly plan to alter my fate one day,but not by killing myself,just simply dissappearing..
Answered: Thu, 8 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey to your mom or dad, report to them what these pepl doing to you..they wil help you out..overdose is not the solution..these other kids should be corrected not to hurt anyone like are what you are, and who you are is what you strong..just because they dont like you and call you names, will really become what they call you or what??Just ignore them..and believe in yourself of who you are and what you are..and tell your parents to teach them a lesson for being so bad to you.

Answered: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor