My question is about mental disorientation from binge drinking. I

My question is about mental disorientation from binge drinking. I binge drank from Thursday night until Monday morning. I had at least 6 bottles of wine and 3 bottles of vodka (no exact memory; possibly more). I stopped drinking cold turkey on Monday morning. I began to experience delirium and severe mental disorientation, as well as insomnia and trouble sleeping. Right now, I'm on day 3 of sobriety. However, I still have trouble sleeping. My sleeping goes something like this: I get two hours of sleep (even with the aid of melatonin), and then I wake up and experience strange mental distortions; my thoughts are incoherent, my emotions are all over the place, I'm constantly changing my sleeping position, and my emotions are negative. I'm unemployed and don't have health insurance. Is this normal, or do I need to get checked?
Sun, 7 Oct 2018