My question is: What a doctor would do with someone

My question is: What a doctor would do with someone who has been in a rehab institution, for alcohol problems and finds out she has been pregnant in the whole lapse of her rehab treatment?

Take in consideration the baby might have alcohol fetal syndrome, because of the highly used of alcohol, drugs etc. Also the mother has suffered and still does have a lot of stress, anxiety and low weight (below the normal weight/mass for a 30 year old women)

It is in this case recommended a caesarean surgery by emergency or what? Just curiosity, i seriously need to know thank you!!
Sun, 21 Oct 2018