My mom has a Strangling Sensation, her eyes are unfocused,

My mom has a Strangling Sensation, her eyes are unfocused, there is pressure from the back of her neck up to the back of her head; tension headache, a bloated stomach, her legs hurt so bad at night she can’t sleep, they feel heavy, and her hands shake ocassionally.

We went to the ER Monday morning because she couldn’t breathe and was feeling strangled and there was a bug bite, so we thought it was an allergic reaction. The legs and hands shaking started before this for the last few months, every thing else has been since Monday, even though she got an iv and has 2 prescribed medications for it, and today her voice is starting to sound constricted.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018