My heart it started beating faster and harder, then slowed, am I going to die ?

I suddenly got a jolt of energy in my heart it started beating faster and harder, then slowed. Is this serious ? Am i over-reacting? Help please I m bawling my eyes out thinking I m gonna die. Thanks
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Hearts are meant to be taken seriously-but panicking doesn't make you feel better so take a deep breath, relax and call your dr for an appointment. What you describe can be many different things for one a panic attack. So relax and see your dr.