My heart is just beating very fast and I can feel it pounding standing up, please help

ok, sometimes when i go play basketball, in like 5 mins, my heart is just beating very fast and i can feel it pounding standing up. It is hard to catch my breath and just feel so exhausted, it just beats hard and can feel it while standing up. I wasnt even trying hard and it happens everytime.
Sun, 28 Feb 2010
's  Response

I'M NIT SURE HOW OLD YOU ARE, BUT MY SON WAS 18 AND PLAYED ALL SPORTS. HE WOULD BE TIRED IN MORNING AN NEVER LET ME KNOW WHAT HIS HEART WAS DOING...A FEW DAYS LATER (I OWNED A LAZER TAG) AN I WAS AT CASH REGISTER AND HE WAS ACROSS THE ROOM ENTERING NAMES INTO COMP. AN THEN GRABBED HIS CHEST AN I RAN OVER THERE AND HIS PULSE WAS SO FAST AND HE WAS WHITE SO I GOT HIM TO MY CAR AN TO AN INSTA CARE BY THERE...LUCKILY I GOT A GOOD DR. AN HE SPOKE TO SPECIALIST AN HE WAS RUSHED TO HOSP. HE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH W.P.W....WOLF PARKINSON WHITE SYNDROME IT;S WHERE THER IS A EXTRA LEAD TO THE HEART....AND WHAT YOU SEE BASKETBALL PLAYERS DROP DEAD FROM IT...THEY USUALY FINDIT WHEN THEY DIE....SO WE WERE VERY LUCKY I COULDN'T HAVE IMAGINED HIM NOT BEONG HERE...HE HAD HARD TIME EXPLAING HOW IT FELT....MORE LIKE A SHARP PAIN AND RACING HEART...ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW INCASE.......

jesus's  Response
you may have asthma and just need an inhaler...see a doctor!