My heart hurts, should I be concerned ?

Ok so sometimes, my heart just hurts. It feels like its doing flips, or being squished or stabbed everytime i breath. It normally lasts from a few seconds to a few minutes. I ve had this since i was like 7 and it just happens randomly, but not that often. A month ago it hurt all day, especially when i laughed, sneezed or took a deep breath. I don t know what it is, and im only 14. I ve never seen a doctor about it. What could it be? Should i be concerned. It hasnt happened recently.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
you have a heart defect that is becoming serious as you grow older human heart has 4 parts, and there are a thing called "septal" that seperates them, so if you have a hole in it, the oxygenated and un-oxygenated blood may got mixed, your heart may not get enough oxygen as it needed, so that may cause you have the stabbed pain feelings it is probably not because of arrhythmia, because you didn't feel your heart beating irregularly or lightheadedness, etc it is definitely something serious, so you should see a doctor