My heart feels kind of irregular especially when lying down

is this normal? Ive been checking my pulse and it doesn t seem to be in a constant rhythm all the time, i guess what i mean is that the spacing between each beat isnt always even and sometimes it seems to take a while to beat. I seem fit and healthy as I exercise regularly and eat reasonably well. Im only 23 btw. Does this warrent a visit to the docs?Thanks in advance for your input
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
An irregular heartbeat can be caused by multiple things, from anxiety to heart arrhythmia's. You should probably get to a doctor and figure out what's causing it.