My head has become large and i get sharp pains in it. Do i need a surgery ?

I am 16, about 5 7, 10 stone. During recent years my head shape is massively changed, not only has it grown in size, but it has become extremely bumpy and not smooth. This is a huge concern as it has seemed to have an impact on my face which has also significantly increased in width which isn t particularly good-looking. I also get sharp pains in my head a few times a day which last for about 10 seconds each. To describe my head shape further, it sticks out on each side (on the right side alot more than the left) and the left back of my head sticks out more than the right back side of my head. Please can you help me, I have been to a Doctor but she just dismissed this. Do you think I should go and see a craniofacial surgeon? Thank you
Mon, 16 May 2011